What's Trending with Venues
Updated: Aug 23
Let’s be real, your wedding venue can make or break the esthetics of your wedding. This is likely the most costly aspect of your wedding, so you want to make sure it’s just right for you. Often people think a banquet hall is the only option, but check out these venues trending for 2018.
1. The Berkley Field House – the earthy, outdoor feel
2. Chateau Le Jardin (Vaughan) – elegant banquet hall where you can create your own look
3. Amsterdam Brewery (downtown Toronto) – romantic, rustic but still your Friday night pub
4. Ivy Lane Estates (Burlington) – upscale meets homely
5. Palais Royale – fairy tale
6. The Arts & Letters Club - for my Harry Potter fans
These venues are beautiful, but how do I know which one I should pick?
1. How many guests are you having? You don’t want your guests to be cramped, so pick a venue that holds everyone but has room for movement.
2. What location do you prefer? Do your family and friends live downtown? Do you mind if people have to travel to your venue? Are you having a religious ceremony in the same city?
3. What look are you going for? Rustic? Romantic? Contemporary? Indian? Western? Serbian? Make your venue match the style you want.
4. And the biggest factor – budget. If the venue isn’t within your budget, it’s not the end of the world. You can always spice up your venue with flowers and décor to bring the magic you’re dreaming of.
At Jewel Events, we help you choose the best venue for you and ensure you have all the unique touches you want to make your day perfect!